Wednesday, April 1, 2009

The Beginning

When asked about my passions and interests, dozens of diverse things pop into my mind. How could I possibly choose one thing to blog about? I thought long and hard and realized, one of my biggest interests is movies/cinema. The reason I fell in love with movies is they allow anyone to escape. This aspect of cinema was important during the Great Depression. Because of the economic times right now, I wonder if movies and cinema have the same affect.

I love the fact that regardless of age, gender, race, etc. anyone can enjoy a movie. Not everyone enjoys the same movie and what makes a good movie is debatable. Note: If there is a person who can not enjoy any movie out there in the world, I would be intrigued and I'd like to know why.

3 comments:

  1. Wow I am quite intrigued by your love of movie yet overall respect for it as a form of art.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone loves a good movie these days. Though I forget that it really is a form of art.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't seen slumdog millionare yet...but I am looking forward to seeing it soon.

    ReplyDelete