Thursday, April 16, 2009

Changeling

Angelina Jolie-Action babe and one half of Brangelina. I've never been an uber fan however, I do admire her humanitarian efforts. I recently watched Changeling directed by Clint Eastwood and starring Angie herself. It looked like a decent movie-mother loses son and never gives up her search for him, despite a police conspiracy. To my surprise, I really enjoyed the film and it didn't have the ending I expected it to. I most enjoyed how genuine all of the costumes were. The movie takes place in 1928 and ends in 1935 (if I remember correctly). The fashions change as time goes by and each looks is the epitome of that time period. Clint Eastwood has yet to disappoint me as a director and Angelina has impressed me. My recommendation is see the movie and enjoy : )

No comments:

Post a Comment